Let's go UNC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Let's go UNC

So Gary Harris, who has already rolled his ankle tonight, is still wearing low cut basketball shoes and doesn't have a brace on. College kids, man. He nearly rolled it again on that drive.

I love college basketball!!!! This game is great! What a great way to relax and spend a night!

sherman-generals.jpg

Jim Boehim, Mike Hopkins and Gerry (3 upfront)

CJ Fair, Rakeem Christmas, BMK, Tyler Ennis, Trevor Cooney, Jerami Grant, and either DCII or Gbinije (in back).

Do we jump Sparty? Probably not, I imagine.

You never know what you are going to get from N. Carolina.

cuseattle said:
Do we jump Sparty? Probably not, I imagine.

We absolutely will. They just lost at home to an unranked team.

Mike Waters ‏@MikeWatersSYR 1m
Lose to Belmont. Beat Louisville. Lost to UAB. Beat Michigan State. As the Sicilian said in the Princess Bride "Inconceivable!''

I'm glad I'm not a UNC fan. That's gotta be a rollercoaster season of epic proportions for them.

They may have the 2 best wins and the 2 worst losses of the year so far

Mike Waters ‏@MikeWatersSYR 1m
Lose to Belmont. Beat Louisville. Lost to UAB. Beat Michigan State. As the Sicilian said in the Princess Bride "Inconceivable!''

UNC has been positively schizophrenic this season.

Yes. We do. We beat a ranked team after we were #4. Tuesday night. Indiana. Remember???
Quality win.
I hope we do, sometimes the Dukes, Kentuckys, and Mich States drop a game and hardly drop in the rankings.

I wanna blow this up and bring it to the Duke/UNC games...

Bound to get a few opposing fans salty.

It would be funny for about 10 seconds. Then some of the fans would recognize what it is and would start an all-out street brawl. I'm not kidding. I live in Charlotte, and General Sherman is very much a sore point with some of the locals. He's like Hitler is to the Jews. At least you certainly wouldn't bring that down here.

It would be funny for about 10 seconds. Then some of the fans would recognize what it is and would start an all-out street brawl. I'm not kidding. I live in Charlotte, and General Sherman is very much a sore point with some of the locals. He's like Hitler is to the Jews. At least you certainly wouldn't bring that down here.
Oh believe me I know, even jokingly I was referring to only bringing it to the dome.

I would not be caught dead sporting any WTS merchandise and symbols south of the mason dixie...or even binghamton.

Its not like they won't see it if you bring it to the dome. Don't even think about it!!!!!

How good is their frontcourt? Haven't seen them play this year? Better than Baylor's?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom