LETS GOOOOOO | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LETS GOOOOOO

Thank you! Now's we're talking about what I expected out of this team.

well...
not liking Thomas getting burned twice on play action passes already

we are way too soft up the middle on both sides of the ball.

Their OL is excellent...great throw on that wheel route TD...Price has had too much time all game.

^^^ understatement. They are exploiting our supposed strengths. Jones and both the Thomas boys are getting abused.

Hate to say it... This is shades of the Grob era right now. Absolutely pathetic first half.

Wow. This doesn't look good. Havc out linebackers made any tackles yet?

This has been worse case for sure only 49 yards on Offense vs. 245+ for Wake. We have to do something about the pressure up the middle from there defense and the we need to get to there QB faster.

We are being completely dominated at the line of scrimmage. I can't live through another season like this. I hope I'm wrong.

I wish we would spread them out a little more on Offense. Honestly, we are lucky to only be down by two touchdowns.

...ESPN3 sucks also. Everytime the commecials end, I hear the broadcast but only see a picture Ryan and a message thanking me for watching. I have to stop it and restart it every commercial break.

Now It won't stream the game at all. Oh well, I will probably sleep better if I don't watch the rest of it.

give it a chance. we can see how much fight this team has in it right here in this second half.

Need a score and then the D needs a stop or turnover.

I've got the stream back. The feed is perfect. It just won't come back from commercials.

I hate espn3... Ive had nothing the whole 2nd half

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom