LETS GOOOOOO | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

LETS GOOOOOO

I hate espn3... Ive had nothing the whole 2nd half
Did you watch the first half, yep second half is basically the same minus any scoring

If you get stuck on the picture of nassib, click the button on the lower right that is 4 squares and then click it again. It will go to windowed mode briefly then your picture should be back.

So basically our key to offense is to make sure Wake keeps making stupid penalties and we get there...SMH

We also forgot how to tackle in the off season

Well I'm breaking into the good stuff and don't want to say anything inappropriate on here so here's hoping we don't suck this bad the rest of the season and good night folks!

HAHAHAHA 3rd an 19 and they get it.. i hope price is dead

I'm right behind you PA. I'm extremely disappointed right now, but tomorrow is a brand new day, right?

come on edowd. they've outplayed us, they havent been dirty. hope he's fine, and hope they go on to another surprise 10-3 season.

i'm a bitter jerk... i say things i don't mean at game time.

I wish out defense would be ready when Wake snaps the ball.

I get ya. this is a disappointment, and as it stands, a step backwards. Hopefully i'll at least be able to hang my hat on the guys giving it their all the rest of the way. if they start quitting, that is when i'll get pissed.

The only positive I can take is hoping that Wake is the best team in the ACC this year.

hahaha they are just way bigger than us. Maybe our lines should get fat again?

hahaha they are just way bigger than us. Maybe our lines should get fat again?

I would be okay with that. Within one score again.

poor clock management on doug's part... why timeout there?

WOW. Do you believe we still have a chance to win this game? The Offense has come alive, now we need the D to make a big stop.

So yeah...wow what a game lol. I'm glad I just started on the good stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom