Let's Not Sugarcoat This | Syracusefan.com

Let's Not Sugarcoat This

Col. Bleep

All American
This is one of the worst games we've played in a long time.
No sense of urgency.
Pathetic offense from everyone except CJ and one huge shot from Cooney.

Yes, we had a backup frontcourt for a big part of the game.
But this was not a Top 5 team.
We are just lucky Maryland committed so many unforced or barely-forced turnovers.

So much for JB's calculated outburst against Duke. (As some called it)

I'll take the win and hope we come out with fresh legs on Saturday.

Go Cuse!

So much for JB's calculated outburst against Duke. (As some called it)

I'll take the win and hope we come out with fresh legs on Saturday.

Go Cuse!
Have you seen any team tug on their shorts more during a deadball in the last ten mins than us?

What the heck happens to us when we get a 12 pt lead lately?

Go Cuse!

Completely disagree. This was a conference road win against a desperate opponent whose last chance to make the big tourney was tonight.

We just won a road game with a predominate 2nd half lineup of Ennis, an ice cold Cooney, Silent G, Fair, and Keita. Our offense feeds on 2nd chance points, and this lineup is simply not capable of producing a 2nd or 3rd opportunity. This lineup is not exactly an offensive juggernaut. I am more than satisfied with this win. Not sure what your issue is, considering we're coming off a Saturday-Monday road swing with a beat up front court. I think you are highly undervaluing Jeremy's presence at both ends of the court.

Col. Bleep said:
This is one of the worst games we've played in a long time.
No sense of urgency.
Pathetic offense from everyone except CJ and one huge shot from Cooney.

Yes, we had a backup frontcourt for a big part of the game.
But this was not a Top 5 team.
We are just lucky Maryland committed so many unforced or barely-forced turnovers.

What does Ennis have to do for you to consider his offense not pathetic? 20 points on 9-18 shooting wasn't good enough for you?

Wow this is a tough crowd. The team played really well last night in a very very hostile environment, minus JG and Roc. I don't know if you could hear it on TV but Comcast Center was freaking LOUD. Let's also not forget that Maryland came one missed bunny from beating Duke, THIS IS NOT A BAD MARYLAND CLUB. Record be dammed...

From top to bottom, the ACC is not an easy conference. 26-2. I'll definitely take it. Next stop Charlottesville to beat the Cavaliers and win the ACC regular season...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom