Lets shock the world | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lets shock the world

We have a lot of guys banged up on defense. We can't afford to lose another 2 or 3 of them for the Clemson game.
Part of me would prefer to forfeit just to give another bye week and time to heal.

But at least we’ll be playing away from home on grass so injuries should be less likely.

We just played against, arguably, the best defense in the ACC and one of the best in the nation, and laid 24 points on them and only punted once. We moved the ball all game long. Without the 2 Ints, we could have had at least another 6 points. Our offense is more than capable of playing with the Clemson D.

They are going to need to play a clean game on offense to have a good shot. Clemson’s defense is really really good in the front 7. They have some big boys on the d-line. I wonder if ‘Cuse tries to go more up tempo?

Herbstreit just said he though Clemson would be heavily favored. Doesn’t give CUSE much of a chance.
We’re gonna be 14 point dogs. I don’t know if that counts as heavily favored or not. I do know that herbstreit has become a little bit of a caricature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom