Let's show some class tonight Cuse fans | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Let's show some class tonight Cuse fans

Plenty of people take bad shots at end of games. You ever see some shots Cooney took?
Actually with Cooney, one of my biggest shot memories was him in the waning moments of the Ohio State game - not attempting the 3 to tie it. Bummed me out.

End of game mistakes in NCAAT games leave marks (obviously). But Cooney's reluctance to pull the trigger is, IMO, not in the same stratosphere as the boneheaded, hero ball, airball miss that I witnessed out of QG.

Actually with Cooney, one of my biggest shot memories was him in the waning moments of the Ohio State game - not attempting the 3 to tie it. Bummed me out.

End of game mistakes in NCAAT games leave marks (obviously). But Cooney's reluctance to pull the trigger is, IMO, not in the same stratosphere as the boneheaded, hero ball, airball miss that I witnessed out of QG.
Trevor Cooney never played against Ohio State.
He redshirted in 2012.
If you are talking about Dayton the play of the SG position was so bad that game it lost us that game.

Cooney had many moments where he forced the shot at the end of the game. JB never put a red light on him and let him gun away.
The ACC tournament game in DC down 1 to Pitt instead of getting the ball to someone else Cooney took a 3 when we were down 1 and we lost.

Trevor Cooney never played against Ohio State.
He redshirted in 2012.
If you are talking about Dayton the play of the SG position was so bad that game it lost us that game.

Cooney had many moments where he forced the shot at the end of the game. JB never put a red light on him and let him gun away.
The ACC tournament game in DC down 1 to Pitt instead of getting the ball to someone else Cooney took a 3 when we were down 1 and we lost.
My mistake, it must be Michigan then, the one where Triche had the atrocious call and fouled out. A little used Cooney was out there. SU was down three towards the end and TC did not let it go.

Wouldn't this whole thread really only work if the Cuse wins tonight? Asking for a friend.
Nah. UK fell well below preseason expectations. We were unranked and barely got invited to the dance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom