Let's show some class tonight Cuse fans | Syracusefan.com

Let's show some class tonight Cuse fans

dasher

Living Legend
There will be a bit of temptation to tell Q Green that the Cuse is still playing and that he can watch the Cuse play Duke Friday night. Let's be bigger than that guys. He made his decision. Respect it. Respect it when he said that he broke G-mac's heart.

Took a quick peek at one of their fan forums -- all I will say is that UK fans are not too happy with their "Plan A". The Plan seemed to have broke their heart. That last shot wasn't drawn up as planned.

There will be a bit of temptation to tell Q Green that the Cuse is still playing and that he can watch the Cuse play Duke Friday night. Let's be bigger than that guys. He made his decision. Respect it. Respect it when he said that he broke G-mac's heart.
Watching him play I don't think gmac should be all too upset.

Who is this “Quade Green”?

Never heard of him...
He is a recruit that did not make the right choice and therefore did not make the grade.

Actually, he played good tonight.

He is a recruit that did not make the right choice and therefore did not make the grade.

Actually, he played good tonight.

Took a wonderful shot at the end of the game.

For as good as these top recruits for U.K. are supposed to be none of them are very good. Or as good as everyone projected.
Yeah...I thought the same watching them. They really aren’t a great “team”. Knox and Alexander are pros, but not sure anyone else is.

Too late, not that Quade gives 2 ****s about what some sore keyboard warriors think.

Technically, Cuse has NOT made it any further than his team, and has less wins, and would need a near "miracle" to change that.

Sure it's possible that him here changes that, and as we've seen already in this tournament, it's possible that would have had the team bow out even sooner. Cuse fans would have to be logically impaired to be mocking him now. If Duke somehow loses tomorrow, the logic becomes more sound.

Potential wise oshae is right there.
I might even say Oshae has a higher ceiling. He’s definitely a pro level athlete. The only problem is that if he doesn’t ever learn how to finish around the rim more consistently...his floor could also be pretty low as well.

SGA/Knox are really good. I also like Gabriel's game.

Vanderbilt is injured.

Everyone else. Meh. Solid, but not sure how they're all 5 stars and/or leaving early for anything.

I thought Washington was excellent tonight. 18p, 15r and if he could shoot FTs he could have had 25.

I can respect the decision... But I'm just happy we don't have him on our team. Dude just airballed a 3 with 10 seconds to go. We don't need angiclutch player like that

I might even say Oshae has a higher ceiling. He’s definitely a pro level athlete. The only problem is that if he doesn’t ever learn how to finish around the rim more consistently...his floor could also be pretty low as well.
Imo, OB is the most physically talented Frosh we've had since Melo. I've thought this since the first time I watched him play.

He could definitely use another year in the S & C program and work on his skills. I'd love to see him develop a consistent pull-up jumper he could take off the dribble. That would make him, officially, unstoppable.

Forgot all about him.

Shame.

Bout to forget all about Tucker too.

Imo, OB is the most physically talented Frosh we've had since Melo. I've thought this since the first time I watched him play.

He could definitely use another year in the S & C program and work on his skills. I'd love to see him develop a consistent pull-up jumper he could take off the dribble. That would make him, officially, unstoppable.

He gone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom