LFI vs LFO

upperdeck

Living Legend
just using Lunardi. who would win today if these teams played round 1

Ok - OK st
Ala - ND
MTSU - Ari St
UL vs SU

I think all for first out might be favored and probably all win.

No roll it up to last 4 byes

Prov - OK st
USC - ND
UCLA- Ari St
Texas vs SU

at least 3 of these teams would be favored and win.. Those last 8 in are just avg teams too that have done very little in 2-3 months.

We would not be favoured against Louisville.
We beat them at Louisville. I’d expect another win. We aren’t good but they aren’t either.

upload_2018-3-9_9-36-20.jpeg

coming off how the season ended and neutral court i think we would be favored.

Time to make the Tourney 72 teams. We'd never be on the bubble again.

In all seriousness, I think it would be a lot more fun having an extra 2 play-in games for bubble teams.

I think we would beat Louisville. ND, not so sure.

Teams from other conferences, with our defense (even if I spent all day day wishing we played it like Duke), I give us a good shot at beating any of them on any given night.

Time to make the Tourney 72 teams. We'd never be on the bubble again.

In all seriousness, I think it would be a lot more fun having an extra 2 play-in games for bubble teams.

Agree. People claim it would water down the tourney but I disagree. There are like 350 d1 basketball teams.

Agree. People claim it would water down the tourney but I disagree. There are like 350 d1 basketball teams.
I think we need to shrink the tourney. None of these bubble teams deserve it or will impact the big picture

I think we need to shrink the tourney. None of these bubble teams deserve it or will impact the big picture

Really? So 2016 couldnt possibly ever happen again?

I happen to be of the opinion that 4 more teams hurts far less than it would help, even though people will always find something to complain about. I'm curious why folks think it would hurt. The vast majority of teams are still left out, which should be enough to appease the punitive types on here and IRL.

I mean, I can remember a time when people wanted far more than 72 teams...

Really? So 2016 couldnt possibly ever happen again?

I happen to be of the opinion that 4 more teams hurts far less than it would help, even though people will always find something to complain about. I'm curious why folks think it would hurt. The vast majority of teams are still left out, which should be enough to appease the punitive types on here and IRL.

I mean, I can remember a time when people wanted far more than 72 teams...
72 teams would give mid-majors a better chance of earning an at large if they lose in their conference tourneys (MTSU, for example).

It would also provide more drama, more games ($$) and wouldn't water the product down at all.

I initially thought this thread was about accounting methods...I REALLY need a vacation.

I'm like "why the hell is someone making a thread about LIFO and FIFO"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom