Liberty Game Thread ... | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game Thread ...

Color guy is bad.

Devito accuracy is concerning. It has to be significantly better next week. Fact.

Tommy is afraid of our soft line. Not stepping into things and throwing off his back foot for long throws. Doesn't trust his blocking at all
The line has been fine

Tommy is afraid of our soft line. Not stepping into things and throwing off his back foot for long throws. Doesn't trust his blocking at all

He’s throwing to the sideline every time. I haven’t seen many slants in the middle of the field. This is a very vanilla “let’s get out of here” game plan.

Today on the Florida State game they were making fun of FSU for scoring 22ppg last year. If we can only put up 17 on Liberty we are in much worse shape. If DeVito throws pick #3 Id love to get a look at our senior QB captain in a low leverage game. I understand Dungey was great and we undervalued him, but DeVito scares me in a bad way.
Relax. He's going to settle in just fine

Don't forget - not that long ago it would take perfect execution and we still couldn't put up 24 points. \this was a brutal offensive effort and yet here we are

Eh, 24 points in today’s CFB is pretty terrible.

Survive and advance. But this O effort is really bad.