Liberty Game... | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
awful, well interested to hear people’s HC wishlists.
I would say Chris Petersen is available but he quit because mental health issues. Coming here would possibly kill him.

Looks like everyone is just going through the motions. Not a single coach getting after the players despite getting abused on every play against a mediocre FBS team.

Babers with a mature roster. Some of these takes...

We beat Liberty 24-0 last year.

Our defense is better this year than last year (at least they were).

At home, losing by two touchdowns.

There is no excuse for this effort and performance. Period. You're a freaking ACC team. At home. Even without fans, it matters.

If we don’t score a TD in this drive I can’t even complain anymore.
Shame on this coaching staff.

Trill Williams sighting...

I've seen Williams on three plays. He was penalized for offside unabated to the QB in the first half that changed a 3rd and 13 to a 3rd and 8. A run play where he had no impact. And the late hit. What is going on with these guys?

I’m not losing my mind because I thought we would get beat and probably soundly beat. That’s exactly what we have going on.
Dino will be here next year and I want him to be, though it’s feeling more and more like the last chapter of his book has already been written.

I've seen Williams on three plays. He was penalized for offside unabated to the QB in the first half that changed a 3rd and 13 to a 3rd and 8. A run play where he had no impact. And the late hit. What is going on with these guys?

Wasn’t trill in first half. WasJonathan kingsley. Looks like trill was suspended or something for first half.

This year has been bad for players, coaches, fans watching. Just brutal everywhere.

MAking first downs feels ridiculously hard for this offense.
Against this Liberty team that is just unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom