Liberty Game... | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great play calling. We know what’s been working so let’s do something we know has not been working. What’s that definition of insanity

I've never seen a commercial about windows with 20 people in it

Really not happy with the effort and attitude of this team right now. I'd like to see Dino get animated to try and get something going because the stoic demeanor while watching this team flounder is not doing it for me. Many players aren't trying their hardest and I'd rotate in guys until I found some who were putting in the effort.

Travis Etienne wont be able to sleep Friday night he'll be so excited!

I think our strategy for that game should be to just put 12 men on the field every single play and hope they get tired of flagging us and just say “fine, go ahead.” Clemson will be ok with it, because they’ll still win and it will give them a little tougher practice to prepare them for the rest of their season.

our defense has been the biggest victim of dino’s fast paced O.

This looks like a team just playing out the string, Babers is in major trouble of being let go.

we’re not firing him this year. With the injuries and COVID, he’s getting a pass till next year. Not wildhack’s style. plus the money situation doesn’t work. We’re already losing revenue this year. We can’t afford to fire him.

Keep punting Dino. Gotta give your D a chance to not get embarrassed on a short field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom