Liberty Game... | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtney Jackson has been disappointing this year. Thought he'd offer something in the slot but he has not.

We've been dabbling with it for years, but feel like my alma mater is the worst P5 program in the country officially. Coming from 4 years of school from 1987 to 1991, it hurts physically at this point...

We've been dabbling with it for years, but feel like my alma mater is the worst P5 program in the country officially. Coming from 4 years of school from 1987 to 1991, it hurts physically at this point...

Guess that 10-3 season didn’t count?

Give it a day, Liberty will be the equivalent of Clemson according to some folks. ;)

Cant wait for the posts about how Liberty will win their league easily.

The total lack of discipline and guys acting cheerful on the sideline while getting pasted at home by Liberty defies belief. Seeing a product this poor on the field in year 5 of a coaching tenure is unforgivable and frankly merits termination. Like... before 5:00PM today termination. Opt-outs and injuries are no excuse; everybody is dealing with these challenges.
I never thought I'd see a squad suiting up in orange weaker than the GRob squads, but what we are seeing here is Rutgersian Buffanova level weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom