Liberty Game... | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try a play for the end zone. He wasn't going to break 15 tackles there especially running backwards. I like the tenacity. I don't like the ego and selfishness he has. Just not a team player. He is a me player.
Weren’t we at the 30-35 yard line either way? Of all things to hate Taj for, that’s not one. Plenty of other things to gripe about.

We need to put 4 d-linemen on the field. It can't be any worse than what we have.

Coaching trumps a recruiting class
A program can manage someone being a great recruiter and an OK coach. I’m going to bet that this class isn’t nearly as great as people suggest though. Just a hunch, since I’ve seen this movie a dozen times over the past 20 years.

We might as well fake some Covid infections to let some guys heal up for a couple weeks.

Courtney Jackson on the sideline laughing while down 7 to Liberty is gross. He wouldn’t be dressed for the second half if it were up to me.
Maybe he was watching a montage of his dropped passes and horribly played balls from last week?

I'm not lying: I'd trade the 10-3 season for not losing to Liberty.

I have no clue: bad coaching, bad S&C, bad recruiting, bad game playing or just bad luck. Not having to use my four season tickets is my only good luck!

are Harper and Bear hurt? If not I tell them at halftime to get ready they are not coming out of the game in the 2nd half.. I run Roscoe those 2 and black every single series in the 2nd half... I run with both Jones and Wax adn on run downs i swap Cantu and Jones... I run Man to man in the back end...

A program can manage someone being a great recruiter and an OK coach. I’m going to bet that this class isn’t nearly as great as people suggest though. Just a hunch, since I’ve seen this movie a dozen times over the past 20 years.
☝️Great recruiter, okay coach...that is numbnuts at Pedo State. Great recruiter, meh coach, horrible human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.