Liberty Game... | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try a play for the end zone. He wasn't going to break 15 tackles there especially running backwards. I like the tenacity. I don't like the ego and selfishness he has. Just not a team player. He is a me player.
Weren’t we at the 30-35 yard line either way? Of all things to hate Taj for, that’s not one. Plenty of other things to gripe about.

We need to put 4 d-linemen on the field. It can't be any worse than what we have.

Coaching trumps a recruiting class
A program can manage someone being a great recruiter and an OK coach. I’m going to bet that this class isn’t nearly as great as people suggest though. Just a hunch, since I’ve seen this movie a dozen times over the past 20 years.

We might as well fake some Covid infections to let some guys heal up for a couple weeks.

Courtney Jackson on the sideline laughing while down 7 to Liberty is gross. He wouldn’t be dressed for the second half if it were up to me.
Maybe he was watching a montage of his dropped passes and horribly played balls from last week?

I'm not lying: I'd trade the 10-3 season for not losing to Liberty.

I have no clue: bad coaching, bad S&C, bad recruiting, bad game playing or just bad luck. Not having to use my four season tickets is my only good luck!

are Harper and Bear hurt? If not I tell them at halftime to get ready they are not coming out of the game in the 2nd half.. I run Roscoe those 2 and black every single series in the 2nd half... I run with both Jones and Wax adn on run downs i swap Cantu and Jones... I run Man to man in the back end...

A program can manage someone being a great recruiter and an OK coach. I’m going to bet that this class isn’t nearly as great as people suggest though. Just a hunch, since I’ve seen this movie a dozen times over the past 20 years.
☝️Great recruiter, okay coach...that is numbnuts at Pedo State. Great recruiter, meh coach, horrible human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom