Liberty Game... | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t need to be pretty.

Florida ran the ball like this all over Alabama. Their passing game is very pedestrian.

Obviously we’re not Florida, and Liberty isn’t Bama… but Liberty is a borderline Top 25 team and we can win a bunch of games playing this way.

Just have to be able to pass the ball well enough to keep teams honest when you have a legit threat to run at QB and RB.

Emphasis on the dollar store part but Shrader is a dollar store Dungey.

Shrader isn't pretty but he's exactly what we need.

Tommy would be better in a better system with better players around him.
He’s nunes. Sugar w the spice. Need some moxy back there

Shrader isn't pretty but he's exactly what we need.

Tommy would be better in a better system with better players around him.
Yeah, every QB would be better with better players around him too. Shrug.

Who cares how pretty it is keep the drives going.
Well if hes our guy going forward, I'd think we are going to run into stacked boxes at some point and hes going to have to make reads and deliver balls. Don't ya think or should we just bury our head in the sand and celebrate 7 pts?

The threat of Shrader running makes the RBs job easier.

And screens.

LBs hesitate half a second and that's all it takes.

Worst thing since giving the ball to Paul Chiara on the goalline against Iowa, while Brinkley was on the sidelines.
I wish I was joking but I was a kid when that happened and it’s one of my first vivid heartbreaking moments as a Cuse football fan hahaha

We definitely lose the big play deep ball but Shrader can keep moving the chains. It's good overall for us considering our defense and weaker special teams

GS just like Dungey will make plays but we are going to have to live with some crazy throw and INTs but this is the type of QB we need

Once Liberty starts dropping 7-8 in the box to stop the run, we will see what GS do with the deep ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom