Liberty Game... | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt realize a QB got so much credit for RB runs and RB's getting 10 yards or so on a screen that was thrown at the LOS
Who cares who the QB is who gets credit. Scoring is what counts. And the kid hasn't made any mistakes that hurt us on that drive, Despite a center giving him a work out catching the ball.

Shredder is bigger but less athletic than Dungey. Toughness is a question mark still. Big shoes.

Cole is a little lucky he didn't get flagged for tossing that Liberty player on the sidelines.

I’m for whoever gets the job done but like 90% of this forum wanted Dungey replaced and now… lol the irony!

Who cares who the QB is who gets credit. Scoring is what counts. And the kid hasn't made any mistakes that hurt us on that drive, Despite a center giving him a work out catching the ball.
Its the hypocrisy. GS gets credit for stuff that devito nor morgan nor any other QB would probably get credit for. Solely cause this board wets its shorts at the thought of a discount dungey

I’m for whoever gets the job done but like 90% of this forum wanted Dungey replaced and now… lol the irony!
Eh. Only when he was hopping around holding his arm after throwing it into the turf.

I credit him for not running to the right and throwing the ball out of bounds.
i wish he had thrown it out rather then underthrowing that pass that sat in open space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom