Liberty Game... | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no return man on this roster.
Wishing we had even Nykeim.

I wish I was joking but I was a kid when that happened and it’s one of my first vivid heartbreaking moments as a Cuse football fan hahaha
I was finishing up college and working at a mini golf course on the weekends. Had to avoid freaking out and cursing in front of customers on that game ending sequence. Luckily nobody came up for clubs while that series was happening.

I like lutz, but he goes down to easy. I think he would be a good slot guy. Adam’s and Howard are deffinetly better. It’s pretty clear lutz should not be playing over them. Only thing I can think of is babers gave him the nod because of last year. But I want the best players playing.

Well if hes our guy going forward, I'd think we are going to run into stacked boxes at some point and hes going to have to make reads and deliver balls. Don't ya think or should we just bury our head in the sand and celebrate 7 pts?

Oh I dunno don't think dungey was great mechanically either but we found a way to get it done.

Can we not try to get a taunting penalty after every tackle? Thanks.

dino, maybe coach your team up and knock the ish off
Saw that with Wax too and was praying a flag didn't come out. May have spiked my phone if it had.

i didnt realize a QB got so much credit for RB runs and RB's getting 10 yards or so on a screen that was thrown at the LOS
Yawn...TD would have never had us in the right play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom