Liberty Game... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn’t tailgate today o/u $50 spent on blue light in the dome?

If you wanted to get garrett a start why not do it last week? why do this when it’s a game that could potentially make or break our season? completely disagree with this.

Does it matter? It was Albany and Shrader still got plenty of run

Is Lamson normally dressed? Never paid attention against Rutgers. Saw him warming up too.

I don’t think TD has done a thing that says he was a clear cut starter. He has had many many chances and he still hasn’t moved the needle. I say let Garret give it a shot and see what happens when he isn’t looking over his shoulder.
Grading higher in every aspect is usually fairly clear cut.(elite passing grade vs. Failing, or just merely 15 points higher another. Grading higher in QB runs as well) Or just watching Albany.

Grading higher in every aspect is usually fairly clear cut.(elite passing grade vs. Failing, or just merely 15 points higher another. Grading higher in QB runs as well) Or just watching Albany.
He’s just a far better QB. And I don’t even think Tommy is very good.

I think a change was needed but I am shocked Dino did it. Hope is now that GS is a gamer and can move the team.

Sounds like Tommy was blindsided. Dad left the dome.
genius strat. dont tell the team till the day of as well. worked great for my jrotc unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom