Liberty Game... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confused. So who, exactly, is the starting QB?
1632526949053.png

Ok let’s go with this….why
How can you even defend Dino in this spot? there is absolutely nothing Dino could’ve possibly seen 24 hours ago to now to make this decision, he’s known he was gonna do this. And to only tell Tommy who’s been the QB for years now, is a joke. And i’d be p!ssed off if i was Tommy too, not even at the decision, but at the lack of communication.
How in the heck would you know what Dino knows or saw? I rest my case. You dont have a clue what he told tommy or how this played out. tommy is a great kid and will handle this like the great kid he is….And if you don’t know his dad I’d stay away from this altogether.

How can you even defend Dino in this spot? there is absolutely nothing Dino could’ve possibly seen 24 hours ago to now to make this decision, he’s known he was gonna do this. And to only tell Tommy who’s been the QB for years now, is a joke. And i’d be p!ssed off if i was Tommy too, not even at the decision, but at the lack of communication.
How do you know Tommy didn't know what the game plan was for tonight. You don't.

How in the heck would you know what Dino knows or saw? I rest my case. You dont have a clue what he told tommy or how this played out. tommy is a great kid and will handle this like great kid he is….And if you don’t know his dad I’d stay away from this altogether.
They weren’t practicing at 8pm the night before gameday, that’s my point. If he saw something to make the move it would’ve been in practice, no??

How do you know Tommy didn't know what the game plan was for tonight. You don't.
If the plan was for Tommy to not start i’m sure his dad would’ve been told by Tommy. And if that was the case and his dad knew, i doubt he’d storm out of the dome.

I don’t get the angst… Roll the ball out and see what happens. Maybe they’re flipping the script on the rotation and Tommy’s in after scripted series x.

Regardless, doesn’t matter, go win the football game however you gotta do it.

I hope everyone plays well.

ACCN thinks GS will get the start according to rumors but still no official announcement as if this very moment.

ACCN thinks GS will get the start according to rumors but still no official announcement as if this very moment.

Yeah, they said they can’t confirm it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors