Liberty | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty

I didn't put words in your mouth, I did accuse you of doing those things though, don't deny that. Until you take all those things and put them into perspective, like compare those thing with how well our ACC peers are doing those same things, then it doesn't mean jack. I don't care if we get marginally better at positions of need, we need to be better at those positions than our peers. As for your OP, i was saying that we can give them some slack except on the recruiting front, that doesn't take a year off.

Look. I agreed that recruiting needs to be better. I said I'm not sure how that gets done, offered my take on this class being marginally better at positions we need, and offered a x-factor solution via the new-era transfers waiver wire. If you want to be miserable, I can't stop ya.

Look. I agreed that recruiting needs to be better. I said I'm not sure how that gets done, offered my take on this class being marginally better at positions we need, and offered a x-factor solution via the new-era transfers waiver wire. If you want to be miserable, I can't stop ya.
Miserable? Idk about that. All I really said was that this class is ranked 12th in the ACC and that's about where I expect them to finish in the standings. No matter how many different ways you try to cut it that seems to be the case over the past 20 years. Our recruiting has led to a sub-par record overall. We got away with it a little in the old BE, but not anymore. We consistently recruit at the bottom of the ACC, we've had 1 winning season in the past 7 years. You also said you thought it was a good class. I took exception to that and here we are.

Last edited:
I do find it a little ironic that with all the complaining that was going on prior to our game regarding covid tests and safety concerns, that SU has shut down, and Liberty sits at like .12% positivity rate. Must be they did something right.

I do find it a little ironic that with all the complaining that was going on prior to our game regarding covid tests and safety concerns, that SU has shut down, and Liberty sits at like .12% positivity rate. Must be they did something right.
When did SU football shut down?

The school for in person classes.
Not sure how that applies to people here complaining about their football team testing. Oh well when it comes to covid there are some pretty strange comparisons being floated.

is liberty doing any testing ? Last i saw their plan was stay home if you dont feel good and let them know if you tested.

So much for college game day, it's looking like liberty/CCU is on track to be cancelled.

They have done a great job scheduling and maybe gotten lucky some too, with their opponents suffering key injuries. But that staff has done a great job getting talent in place and coaching up some players that were not highly recruited.

They are a great example of what is possible with good coaching, a favorable schedule and a few really nice players. We are not far away from being where they are now. It could happen next year for us.
numerous transfers

Hahahaha. Good for BYU. Bad for Madrassa U. Looking forward to Frieze taking his shtick back to the SEC - where he's a PERFECT fit. Then maybe I won't have to hear about that "school" ever again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom