Like Sean McDonough said | Syracusefan.com

Like Sean McDonough said

He also said if SU pulls out the win it's their 3rd against a top 10 team and that's a powerful resume. Instead it now makes Duke a must win and sweep of GT. I don't see this team doing anything in the ACCT. Wouldn't surprise me if lost our first game again against somebody like VaTech or Miami.

The kids were gassed. The lack of depth really hurt us tonight. They fought hard, but we couldn't overcome not having a healthy Tyus Battle.
2 games in a row arguably. Tough break but this is where having a bench is a nice luxury. Altho FH has been good off the bench

Arguably Battles flu cost us two games. Who knows but thats life
The flu wouldn't have mattered if they gave battle a morphine drip with bath salts. The NCAA will slap us with another probation in 15 years anyway over something petty, what's the difference.

They fought and fought and fought. Robey makes the extra free throw, we're in 2 OT. But frankly, I couldn't have survived it.

Don't buy the gassed theory. White just had an off night, battle still has the flu, and that's the difference. It's not like the cards pressured us full court.

Gillon looked gassed, especially on defense. His slides were pretty awful tonight on occasion.

The kids were gassed. The lack of depth really hurt us tonight. They fought hard, but we couldn't overcome not having a healthy Tyus Battle.
And yet if we score a single pt on our last procession of regulation, we win. So much for being gassed.

And yet if we score a single pt on our last procession of regulation, we win. So much for being gassed.

Lol. Yeah Mitchell fouling out didn't help at all. Too funny.

The flu wouldn't have mattered if they gave battle a morphine drip with bath salts. The NCAA will slap us with another probation in 15 years anyway over something petty, what's the difference.

It works for me. It's generally my warm up routine after returning to the board from Belize.

As an aside, has anyone else ever had their door opened and heard that kind of reaction? It makes me smile to remember! ...oh, and 1:16.

The odds are very small for SU to go and win at GT. We could very easily be looking at a 5 game losing streak.

The odds are very small for SU to go and win at GT. We could very easily be looking at a 5 game losing streak.

I agree strongly with the 2nd sentence, but am not so sure about the first. When Cuse was winless on the road I'd agree, but even after a shameful loss at Pitt, I am not sure. This team has proven to have some sort of curse at times regarding former Big East teams(including BC), but that won't be in play in this game. Tech doesn't have the Oakland Zoo and the aura of shame of an arena this team is used to losing to, nor even the ghost of Jamie Dixon(Kenny Anderson doesn't count) and his nice hair. Boeheim won't even have the excuse of an ill Tyus Battle anymore. I see no reason to be that convinced of terrible odds.

I'm actually curious what 690 West and other hardened gamblers think the line with be. The also reminds me, two3zone where are you? Where are my picks? ;)

Last edited:
If they are gassed then they aren't in good enough condition. These excuses are for losers. They lost because they got down by 14 in the first half and that was early on in the game. They were just stranding around on the offensive sets until the shot clock ran down and then heaving crap up there. They expended significant energy reserves erasing the deficit which surely was a factor however the game was actually lost early.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom