"likely" a #1 Seed?!? | Syracusefan.com

"likely" a #1 Seed?!?

That was kinda weird. Why did Ravech go out of his way like that? "Likely, I said LIKELY."

That was kinda weird. Why did Ravech go out of his way like that? "Likely, I said LIKELY."
Exactely... completely bizarre and the conspiracy theorist in me think it was calculate for wow factor :bang:

Jeebus! And people here think the Kentucky fans are the most insecure out there... This board is ridonculous right now.

Relax people, and stop reading into every little detail more than need be. We're still assured a #1 seed.

I seen nothing wrong with the comment. Syracuse is indeed likely a #1 seed, despite what happens at MSG. The bad media pub is making our fan base WAY to sensitive!

By the way, since this is my first post...hello to everyone! I am a very long time lurker of 10yrs that hardly ever posts (had a few on the old board), and mostly reads. I just want to say that I absolutely love and appreciate all of the insight that this board provides! Keep it up!

Good lord it was Karl Ravech who is a baseball guy for crying out loud. Jay Williams even said we were a lock. I cant believe how sensitive some people are. Do you really think that the committee is going to say "Boy Karl Ravech really hit a nerve with me and maybe we should bump Syracuse down a seed"

Oy vey. I wish these posts would stop.

I missed the "dig", Williams at least said that Kentucky and Syracuse are the only locks for a one seed...

You learn that in News reporting 101..if it hasn't happened yet, it hasn't happened yet. So he said "likely"

My apologies.. it was more comical than anything.. meant as a laughable item..

You learn that in News reporting 101..if it hasn't happened yet, it hasn't happened yet. So he said "likely"

Unless workign for espn and reporting on the bernie fine case!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom