What ACCT seed is "best" for Syracuse? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What ACCT seed is "best" for Syracuse?

The sixth seed will give two easier rounds before meeting with Duke or UNC. And no matter what, we will play four games to win the championship. There is no path to fourth seed or better.
I look at the first round games and there are some of the bottom clubs ending the regular season playing much more competitively than they did in the beginning of the season. Much better than a DePaul or a Georgetown. So, I think, the 2nd round games will be tough matchups in all four games. This could be most competitive ACCT ever. Hopefully Cuse is part of it.

Not much success other than 2016. We have the worst conference record against them (2-12) than any other team in our league. That said, each year is different and I agree, I'd rather face them next week early on versus unc and dook.
They can't keep shooting lights out against us like they always do. They are not that good on offense. They have no incredibly skilled or strong big like Clemson or Duke. No monster rebounder like Bacot. Scary or not I think they should be our best matchup

They can't keep shooting lights out against us like they always do. They are not that good on offense. They have no incredibly skilled or strong big like Clemson or Duke. No monster rebounder like Bacot. Scary or not I think they should be our best matchup
Like I said, I agree that I'd rather play them in our 2nd game (should we make it that far - that hurts to say), but they've had our number more so than any other team in the league. We also got schlacked by them earlier this year. That said, we are playing better ball now than what we did back in December so who knows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom