"Likes" have ruined the board | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

"Likes" have ruined the board

I think I can turn mine in for a slinky.
Really!! I was able to get this neat SU key chain with the St John's logo.
th

Almost all my likes were hard earned on the @HARDNOSED football board. Way too easy to get them on this board - just mention T Ennis and you get 10 for that alone.

I'd give up the likes on all Boards for another NC (Football, Bball or Lacrosse). I say that's the time to start all over again!

Almost all my likes were hard earned on the @HARDNOSED football board. Way too easy to get them on this board - just mention T Ennis and you get 10 for that alone.

I'd give up the likes on all Boards for another NC (Football, Bball or Lacrosse). I say that's the time to start all over again!
So you are saying if we combine all of our points, we can exchange them for a championship??? Hmmmmm

chakka3421 said:
Almost all my likes were hard earned on the @HARDNOSED football board. Way too easy to get them on this board - just mention T Ennis and you get 10 for that alone. I'd give up the likes on all Boards for another NC (Football, Bball or Lacrosse). I say that's the time to start all over again!
Sympathy likes are the worst.

Tyler Ennis???!!!???
LIKE!!!!

tee1222 said:
Thanks, brother. But I think what happened to you, what cause the creation of this OP is that you might have gotten likes pulled from you, usually from a nuked thread with just a hair extra of flavor. Jim, looking in your direction, buddy. :)
No i wasnt involved in that/those threads. I would donate my likes to you if i could,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom