Limited seating, masks, temperature checks? What can SU football fans expect at the Carrier Dome this fall | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Limited seating, masks, temperature checks? What can SU football fans expect at the Carrier Dome this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same deal with one of my family members. Allergic to everything. Spent time in the hospital for other medications, including simple iodine. Her doctor still hasn't given her the thumbs up. Whatever they decide, there may be some with no choice.
Yep, I’m sure there are thousands that have medical reasons. They don’t fall into the “anti vaxers category by any means.

I have to say, I find this thread to be absolutely dystopian. People debating between separate but equal vs outright discrimination against the unvaccinated, with “separate but equal” being the moderate position in the discussion. People saying that they’re “pretty sure we won’t have full capacity in the fall”. People saying that tens of millions of their fellow citizens can “pound sand”. The open clamoring for a caste system in America is utterly terrifying. We wonder why our country is at the brink of civil war.

What is your justification for any of these opinions? Anyone who wants a vaccine can get one, and frankly anyone at high risk has been able to get one for several months. Such vaccinated people benefit from COMPLETE protection from hospitalizations and deaths, and the evidence shows they have virtually no risk of spreading COVID to others.

Why would we not be getting back to normal by July 1st at the VERY latest? At that point the high risk will have had half the year to be vaccinated, and everyone else will have had 10+ weeks. How long do you protect people from themselves who don’t want to be protected? Especially if Biden hits his 70% vaccinated target, at that point the only justification for not being normal again is that you have to literally vaccinate EVERYONE before we do. Which will never happen.

I have to say, I find this thread to be absolutely dystopian. People debating between separate but equal vs outright discrimination against the unvaccinated, with “separate but equal” being the moderate position in the discussion. People saying that they’re “pretty sure we won’t have full capacity in the fall”. People saying that tens of millions of their fellow citizens can “pound sand”. The open clamoring for a caste system in America is utterly terrifying. We wonder why our country is at the brink of civil war.

What is your justification for any of these opinions? Anyone who wants a vaccine can get one, and frankly anyone at high risk has been able to get one for several months. Such vaccinated people benefit from COMPLETE protection from hospitalizations and deaths, and the evidence shows they have virtually no risk of spreading COVID to others.

Why would we not be getting back to normal by July 1st at the VERY latest? At that point the high risk will have had half the year to be vaccinated, and everyone else will have had 10+ weeks. How long do you protect people from themselves who don’t want to be protected? Especially if Biden hits his 70% vaccinated target, at that point the only justification for not being normal again is that you have to literally vaccinate EVERYONE before we do. Which will never happen.
If you want to call me out then do it. I’ll stand by my post and defend it with logic and science.

its beyond protection of people. you still have 15-20% of kids and those that cant get a shot and you still have a variant that could be spawned by any 1 person to create something that starts it all over again. the small number of people who cant get a shot need protection from the 99% who can..

Status
Not open for further replies.