Link for Cavaliers Game @ 7:00 | Syracusefan.com

Link for Cavaliers Game @ 7:00

Pretty nice to hear "Starting at _____, from Syracuse..." before an NBA game

Waiters nice pick n roll - almost dunked it for the play of the month

He needs to pass a little more or convert these hard layup attempts.

Waiters is doing a great job getting to the hoop, just can't finish

really really easily getting to the hoop, just needs to finish better.

Look at the box score for Washington. Have you ever seen more balanced minutes/ points for each player? They obviously have no idea who is going to be in their rotation.

I've been a skeptic of Dion in the NBA, but that was a pretty flawless debut.

He hit the biggest shot of the game and played his ass off on the defensive end.

Dion had good game and was a few plays away from a very good game! Out played Beal and was very solid on defense.

I'm gonna go ahead and say it's a good thing that he put up 17 while not even looking impressive.

Really has to finish around the rim though. Went 6/14 almost solely on layups and dunks. Not good.

And he and Irving both are way too lazy on the defensive end whenever a screen comes their way.

Cavs are gonna struggle this year, but man, Irving looks like an all-star.

0 assists from Dion, not something you wanna see from a starting guard...

I'm gonna go ahead and say it's a good thing that he put up 17 while not even looking impressive.

Really has to finish around the rim though. Went 6/14 almost solely on layups and dunks. Not good.

And he and Irving both are way too lazy on the defensive end whenever a screen comes their way.

LOL! 2-5 from 3pt land and basically shut Beal down 3 steal and 2 of his misses were blocked.

i am too impressed about his first game but i agree that he takes alot of attemps but i really do feel he has a good season

It WAS his first game at the professional level.

Postgame, Austin Carr [former Cavs player / announcer] gave him a "A" for his debut, in large part because of his hard work defensively. Solid start for Dion.