Link for Cavaliers Game @ 7:00 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Link for Cavaliers Game @ 7:00

I really don't care about the argument/discussion of this thread, but I do find it funny that the term "defense" is being used in an NBA discussion. With the exception of a player or two on each team the lack of defense being talked about in this thread applies to most NBA players. As our boy whose name always escapes me would say there is more defense played during the midday YMCA pick up games than most NBA games.
That's bull. It seems to be a trendy thing to say but i guarantee you every player on Chicago, Boston, Philidelphia, Indiana, Miami, Los Angeles, OKC, Denver, Memphis, Utah, and Milwaukee play's defense. Sure there are the Charlotte's, Phoenix's and Golden States but if you want to actually make it somewhere you play defense.

On a somewhat related note, NBA League Pass is available for free until November 6th, so you guys can don't have to find links for these games until then. At least that's what the commercial I just watched said.

I've been a skeptic of Dion in the NBA, but that was a pretty flawless debut.

He hit the biggest shot of the game and played his ass off on the defensive end.
Dion fits the bill for the phrase "gamer". Some players turn the light on when its time to compete. They look awful in practices and exhibitions... but when its about getting a W something changes.