Link for the game | Syracusefan.com

Link for the game

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
So all the sites I normally watch the game on at work, dont work anymore. I cant get into my OAA for some reason.. Anyone have any ideas?

Call your wife
Have her DVR it
DON'T TALK TO ANYBODY; DON"T LISTEN TO THE RADIO; TOTALLY ISOLATE YORSELF!!

Call your wife
Have her DVR it

Thats an idea.. I would have to ask Bees to suspend my account for the next 6 hours tho.. I check this site way too much. AHHHH i hate time zones!

Thats an idea.. I would have to ask Bees to suspend my account for the next 6 hours tho.. I check this site way too much. AHHHH i hate time zones!
you're feeling kind of feverish... you may need to go home and rest.

Call your wife
Have her DVR it

Thats what im doing, except for the wife part. I work till 8, turning off my phone at 7, going straight home and will try to avoid as much human contact as possible. Crack open a beer, watch the game and fast forward the commercials.

I could follow the 1st half online then watch 2nd half at bar, which is what i did for cincy game, but this is 1 of those games i dont wanna miss a single play, even if i gotta watch it 2 hours later.

you're feeling kind of feverish... you may need to go home and rest.

I've had an excuse for every weekday game this year.. Pretty sure they are starting to catch on.

Thats what im doing, except for the wife part. I work till 8, turning off my phone at 7, going straight home and will try to avoid as much human contact as possible. Crack open a beer, watch the game and fast forward the commercials.

I could follow the 1st half online then watch 2nd half at bar, which is what i did for cincy game, but this is 1 of those games i dont wanna miss a single play, even if i gotta watch it 2 hours later.

Thats what was my plan, but one of my soldiers is a knucklehead, so I'm keeping him till 5.

Thats what was my plan, but one of my soldiers is a knucklehead, so I'm keeping him till 5.

Hopefully you are making him clean the toilets by hand using a Georgetown tee shirt.

Hopefully you are making him clean the toilets by hand using a Georgetown tee shirt.

If there was ever a georgetown Tshirt within 3 feet of me, it would be on fire. The kid is supposed to be studying for an upcoming board, and he keeps forgetting, or not having time.. So I made some time for him this afternoon haha. Kinda sucks for me, but it will suck worse if my guy looks like a sh!tbag on the board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom