List of people/organizations that hate Syracuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

List of people/organizations that hate Syracuse

"The 2012 NCAA tournament has one number 1 seed and sixty seven 16 seeds " - Jimmy Dykes

People that have to clean up areas probably are not to fond of us. I remember seeing a pile of airplane bottles in the RBC center as I was leaving and I know they had quite a cleanup in Buffalo in 2010.

yeah the 2006 2007 was the one that was bad. Not so much the 07 08 even though the chairman said we were one of the last 4 out.

Liberal politicians - Democrats and Republicans - who make it impossible, and continue to make it worse, for innovators, producers, manufacturers, and even farmers, to be competitive because of increasingly stifling tax, employment, environmental, and regulatory policies, all designed to help their crony capitalist buddies who help fund their re-election campaigns in an ever-increasing scheme to eliminate the middle class and create a permanent ruling elite while the rest of us become dependent on an ever-decreasing pie of government handouts, made even smaller with each passing generation due to increasing deficits which steals the wealth of our children and grandchildren to buy the votes today to continue their Ponzi schemes which benefit only the ruling elite.

Season ticket holders in:
Raleigh, NC
Chicago, IL
Providence, RI
Philadelphia, PA
South Bend, IN
Cincinnati, OH
New York, NY
Louisville, KY
Piscataway, NJ

Now officially The Big Least

SunBeastConf.jpg