Little bit of good news in this ocean of suck | Syracusefan.com

Little bit of good news in this ocean of suck

bnoro

Lurker
@PSFootball Josh Kirkland, Jonathan Burton and Luke Arciniega all enrolled in classes today for Syracuse. They are eligible for spring football

Glad Burton will be here even if Adkins leaves, I think his measurables are intriguing. Arciniega is definitely one of our most important recruits as well.

@PSFootball Josh Kirkland, Jonathan Burton and Luke Arciniega all enrolled in classes today for Syracuse. They are eligible for spring football

Glad Burton will be here even if Adkins leaves, I think his measurables are intriguing. Arciniega is definitely one of our most important recruits as well.
Let's hope Johnson, Miller and Kelly still show up. Johnson seemed a given. I thought all three could be here for spring - might be wrong.

I thought Kirkland wasn't going to be here until the fall. Good to see, we could use bodies at LB for the spring.

bnoro, wasn't Isaiah Johnson originally suppose to be an early enrollee?
And I absolutely agree on Arciniega..am looking forward to seeing him play.

Since they all signed their LOI, did any of them really have any choice?

I thought Poncho Barnwell and Charles Davis (the Milford players) were also planning on enrolling this semester. Any word on them?

I thought Poncho Barnwell and Charles Davis (the Milford players) were also planning on enrolling this semester. Any word on them?

Poncho is at Nassau and Davis is at Western. 2 years CC.

I noticed this morning that those 3 were in the student directory but not the others. I expected to also see Miller, IJohnson and Kelly there.

I noticed this morning that those 3 were in the student directory but not the others. I expected to also see Miller, IJohnson and Kelly there.
I expect Johnson will show. To me, Kelly is the most important since he could play immediately at a position of need with regard to depth. Miller also has a chance to play a lot since the OL will include some competitive battles for playing time.

A Johnathan Miller is listed in the student directory (as are the 3 players previously mentioned). Darius Kelly and Isaiah Johnson are not.

Arciniega has a legit chance to start IMO. Kelly, I also thought had a legit chance to start, I hope he can still make it.

I thought I had read a post on this board a week or two ago confirming that ZA had signed his LOI. Maybe it's not binding until you actually enroll for classes.
It's my understanding that only JUCO's can sign LOI in January.

HS players become officially committed when they sign their LOI in February or they attend their first class of the 2nd semester.

I'm pretty sure that ZA signed either his official written offer from SU or his scholarship papers at his ceremony. Neither is binding.

It's my understanding that only JUCO's can sign LOI in January.

HS players become officially committed when they sign their LOI in February or they attend their first class of the 2nd semester.

I'm pretty sure that ZA signed either his official written offer from SU or his scholarship papers at his ceremony. Neither is binding.
That would make sense then.

Isaiah Johnson's definitely coming here, he's pumped that Shafer's the head coach.

Allen never signed an LOI, high school players don't sign anything. Their first class is what binds them, like RMH said.

Kelly's still coming here too, not sure why he hasn't showed up on anything yet.

Isaiah Johnson's definitely coming here, he's pumped that Shafer's the head coach.

Allen never signed an LOI, high school players don't sign anything. Their first class is what binds them, like RMH said.

Kelly's still coming here too, not sure why he hasn't showed up on anything yet.
Thank you for your response.

Hearing Anselmo's staying too which is big news in our pursuit of Gus/Laray
Exactly. That was what I heard on Friday.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Hearing Anselmo's staying too which is big news in our pursuit of Gus/Laray

Would be the first huge break we have had in a while. Really need Anselmo to stay on for at least a few more years,