Littlejohn arena | Syracusefan.com

Littlejohn arena

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
Visited there today. Intimate. Quaint. I think it would be a cool place to see a game.
Mini MSG in style.
IMG_20180720_100248.jpg

Reactions: gbo
Visited there today. Intimate. Quaint. I think it would be a cool place to see a game.
Mini MSG in style.
View attachment 134457

95% of the basketball games that I've attended in my life have been viewed from the upper deck of the cavernous Dome, so whenever I visit a normal sized college arena like this, I feel like I'm in the movie Honey I Shrunk the Kids.

Looks a lot like BGSU's new arena. Never been to Syracuse for a bball game. Plenty of football games but no bball. January/February travel along the great lakes can be rather treacherous.

Both Clemson and Wake Forest have cozy arenas that don't have a bad seat. You just have to make sure you don't sit next to the band.

It’s fantastic, especially when Tyus hits buzzer beaters.

Seriously, nice place and really nice folks who don’t have a bit of angst toward us.
When SU hoops fans see a little place like this, it must be like when Clemson football fans see pictures of the Carrier Dome for football.

These kinds of arenas are awesome. I went to Dayton for the ASU game and the UD arena was fantastic. That intimidating arena where Oklahoma St. plays is great. Fifth Third at UC/Cincinnati has always been great. Those are ones I can actually comment on from live experiences there.

Littlejohn Coliseum is a fabulous place to see a basketball game, and, their fans are the absolute best in the ACC. For all sports. Period.

Be careful though. No matter how bad the Tigers might be at the time you go there, they are double tough in that arena. Carolina's taken some lumps in that place, for sure.

their fans are the absolute best in the ACC. For all sports. Period.
I absolutely disagree!
Seeing their fans boo Syracuse football players who are hurt was the worst fan behavior that I’ve ever witnessed.

I moved to the Hartford area a few years ago and haven't missed one of our games at the Conte Forum at BC. Another one of these small venues that doesn't have a bad seat.

Although I usually get something lower level anyway for around $50. Can't be beat.

I just wish since I've been here we still played @Providence and @Yukon so I could catch more games. SUball

Littlejohn Coliseum is a fabulous place to see a basketball game, and, their fans are the absolute best in the ACC. For all sports. Period.

Be careful though. No matter how bad the Tigers might be at the time you go there, they are double tough in that arena. Carolina's taken some lumps in that place, for sure.
i-am-in-agreeance-with-the-current-topic-of-discussion.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom