Liverpool, Rodgers - Whiny Crybabies | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Liverpool, Rodgers - Whiny Crybabies

The thing is, for as high as I am on Liverpools loan players, Chelsea could bring back Courtois, Lukaku, Bertrand, McEachran, T Hazard, Zouma, Romeu, and any one of Piazon, Atsu, or Marin and be in really good shape without spending at all.

I get what was paid but of the 3 teams that drive up prices Chelsea are 1 of them with PSG and City being the other 2. If PSG and/or City aren't interested then I'm not sure where the money will come from. Real perhaps or Barca but Bayern don't generally spend huge vs picking off top players from other Bundesliga teams for seemingly bargain prices. United will be looking to spend as well but after dumping a ton of money to you for Mata, I'm not sure how much more they'd be looking for. ...

Liverpool are still bargain bin hunting for the most part. I think we'd be looking maybe 6-8 range max vs 10 for Bertrand but suppose it will depend on what we get for whomever we sell. Pretty much we are rumoured to be working with 25-30 mil + whoever we sell.

Well, Bayern, PSG and Barca are all interested in Luiz, so I think we'll get our price. I think he ends up at PSG playing with his national side teammate.

With Moses, I think he thought of Liverpool as a step down, and Rodgers lost faith in him early due to lack of hard work in practice. If I'm Moses, though, I look at Sterling and Coutinho and I think to myself "I should be playing ahead of one of these guys." It costs Liverpool to play them both.

Well, Bayern, PSG and Barca are all interested in Luiz, so I think we'll get our price. I think he ends up at PSG playing with his national side teammate.

With Moses, I think he thought of Liverpool as a step down, and Rodgers lost faith in him early due to lack of hard work in practice. If I'm Moses, though, I look at Sterling and Coutinho and I think to myself "I should be playing ahead of one of these guys." It costs Liverpool to play them both.

Moses couldn't even hold Sterling's jock this season but obviously Sterling's rise in play this season wasn't expected. I'm not as high on Coutinho as some are and with Moses' physical ability he should've been able to play over him a fair amount. As it was though, Coutinho learned to track back and actually win challenges while improving his work rate. Moses, by comparison, simply glided around pitch rather aimlessly for the most part.

Until Henderson was suspended and Sturridge got dinged up Rodgers was playing either/or with Sterling and Coutinho. When both of those things happened our paper thin depth got exposed a bit by Norwich and moreso by Chelsea. That was my issue with the "Rodgers has no plan B" crowd. What options did/does he have at the moment?

Moses couldn't even hold Sterling's jock this season but obviously Sterling's rise in play this season wasn't expected. I'm not as high on Coutinho as some are and with Moses' physical ability he should've been able to play over him a fair amount. As it was though, Coutinho learned to track back and actually win challenges while improving his work rate. Moses, by comparison, simply glided around pitch rather aimlessly for the most part.

Until Henderson was suspended and Sturridge got dinged up Rodgers was playing either/or with Sterling and Coutinho. When both of those things happened our paper thin depth got exposed a bit by Norwich and moreso by Chelsea. That was my issue with the "Rodgers has no plan B" crowd. What options did/does he have at the moment?

Moses was a much better player for Chelsea last year. No explanation for his lack of enthusiasm, other than him looking at it as a demotion. Of course Rodgers far exceeded expectations. Moses missed out on being a part of that by his bad attitude. Because if committed, surely he was good enough to earn time in the Liverpool side this year.

Moses was a much better player for Chelsea last year. No explanation for his lack of enthusiasm, other than him looking at it as a demotion. Of course Rodgers far exceeded expectations. Moses missed out on being a part of that by his bad attitude. Because if committed, surely he was good enough to earn time in the Liverpool side this year.

Could be or perhaps he's just not built for the PL. I just looked and of his 11 goals last season only 1 was in the league and 1 in CL. The rest were FA Cup, Carling Cup, and Europa. Perhaps more a result of playing in a superior squad in those games vs individual talent?

I was happy when we signed him, knowing BR had coached him prior, but at this point he's just not been good.

Could be or perhaps he's just not built for the PL. I just looked and of his 11 goals last season only 1 was in the league and 1 in CL. The rest were FA Cup, Carling Cup, and Europa. Perhaps more a result of playing in a superior squad in those games vs individual talent?

I was happy when we signed him, knowing BR had coached him prior, but at this point he's just not been good.

Well, he didn't get that many starts in the Premier League 2 seasons ago. He had some good players ahead of him.

Holy .

I was following the score of the LPool-CP game and stopped at 3-0.

What a choke job

Holy .

What a choke job
Wow! Unreal. Wish I'd been watching.

A tie or loss by MC on Wednesday would make Championship Sunday very interesting.

Holy .

What a choke job

We got cute and tried to dig Into citys goal differential and left ourself open at the back. I was pretty dejected after it went final and was curious, after we conceeded the second, why Agger wasn't brought on for a 5 man back. Adding insult to injury chelsea loanee Moses, who I spent last week slating, missed a sitter in stoppage time that wouldve saved the points.

Wow! Unreal. Wish I'd been watching.

A tie or loss by MC on Wednesday would make Championship Sunday very interesting.

Its not happening. City need to lose and with Toure back on a clean bill of health and their last two games at home City wont lose.