#loaded | Syracusefan.com

#loaded

pearl31

in cahoots
I vowed (to myself) I would make this thread (on the main hoops board!) once it was confirmed AWIII is Orange. Well with Jake's post this morning and others last night, we are finally there.

This, simply, is a loaded team now. They'll probably go through some chemistry and getting-to-know-eachother issues early on, but this is a team that will contend for the ACC crown and I couldn't be more excited. No areas of weakness whatsoever. Depth.

Among other things, can't wait for dook to come to the Dome in Feb.

SUball

19n9y6.jpg

This is big news for CUSE BB.

Hard not to think any chemistry issues will be ironed out before conference play and this team will be rolling come ACC-time.

Exciting stuff. Am I going to Phoenix? Yep.

I haven't been this excited for both Syracuse basketball and football in awhile! Time to get back to that run in the late 80s and 90s when we were one of the few programs that could legitimately be excited about both football and basketball year after year.

As excited as we all are, I think the interesting part is that we are still relatively unknown around the nation. So called experts are tweeting predictions of us finishing 4th or 5th in the ACC. So we are not only loaded, we are still starting the season under the radar nationally.

As excited as we all are, I think the interesting part is that we are still relatively unknown around the nation. So called experts are tweeting predictions of us finishing 4th or 5th in the ACC. So we are not only loaded, we are still starting the season under the radar nationally.

I'm thinking it probably has a lot to do with how mediocre we were last season, disregarding our Final Four run, and what we lost from that team. I doubt many of the experts have really thought that hard yet about how important all of our new additions are to making this year's team a very good one. I, for one, don't mind at all coming in under the radar!

I'm thinking it probably has a lot to do with how mediocre we were last season, disregarding our Final Four run, and what we lost from that team. I doubt many of the experts have really thought that hard yet about how important all of our new additions are to making this year's team a very good one. I, for one, don't mind at all coming in under the radar!
100%. If you think about it, most of our contributors this year were either on other teams last year or in high school.

Cuse House said:

Good. We weren't top 25 before the 2003 NC season.

We are loaded. It will be fascinating to see which seven players JB will use in his rotation.

Hopefully he DOES utilize them, like he did in 2012. This roster checks all the boxes--size, depth, shooting.

The thing is, 4th or 5th in the ACC is like somewhere between 10-20 in the country. Our league is loaded again

and just to illustrate the crazy versatility we'll have - it is quite likely that Rico Lydon will see significant time at all 3 front-court positions - and be dangerous/hard to guard at each one... oh the possibilities...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom