Local Board/Fine Lot get together for the USC game | Syracusefan.com

Local Board/Fine Lot get together for the USC game

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Hey Guys,

First road game tomorrow and the official Syracusefan.com/Fine Lot Tailgate viewing location will be at Rosies Sports Bar on West Gennesse St in Syracuse/TippHill. For anyone interested we will try to meet at Rosies around 7ish to secure a table or a portion of the bar. For those who plan on attending leave a quick response to the post or PM me. For those who need directions or who aren't regular Fine lot tailgate guys please free to contact me via PM, respond to this post or simply show up. Rumor has it the great Tomcat will be making a surprise appearance and will offer his thoughts on the game live as they are happening.

Hey Guys,

First road game tomorrow and the official Syracusefan.com/Fine Lot Tailgate viewing location will be at Rosies Sports Bar on West Gennesse St in Syracuse/TippHill. For anyone interested we will try to meet at Rosies around 7ish to secure a table or a portion of the bar. For those who plan on attending leave a quick response to the post or PM me. For those who need directions or who aren't regular Fine lot tailgate guys please free to contact me via PM, respond to this post or simply show up. Rumor has it the great Tomcat will be making a surprise appearance and will offer his thoughts on the game live as they are happening.
I'm in and rumor has it that Tomcat's Rosie's "girlfriend" will also be there.

LOL no lady of the Rosies this time I hope. The one time we get Bees to show up and that has to happen.

If I'm not totally exhausted after a 10 hr health seminar I'll b hanging with u gents. I'll be going straight from this nutrition seminar straight to Rosie health food menu :)

DCCUSE will show you exactly how healthy it is :D
Tis True. I plan on ordering the grilled chicked salad with dressing on the side. OR one of their burger plates with fries plus another order of wings. Hope to see you there Cuseregular!!

Don't think TC will be there, early Tee-time etc, two of my buddies will be there, one stops by Fine on occasion, Pat & Bubs. I may show up too, depends on a couple of things.

I will be there hopefully with the wife. Might go early to watch some of the afternoon games

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

I am a possible. Have to see how the day shakes out.

Don't think TC will be there, early Tee-time etc, two of my buddies will be there, one stops by Fine on occasion, Pat & Bubs. I may show up too, depends on a couple of things.
Pity on TC, but hope that you can make it Dan!

Bump. If any of you want to continue this ACC talk live with other board members, come on out to Rosies!!

Dan hope you and Tom can make it, should be a good time plus plenty of conference discussion iam sure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom