Local eats | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Local eats

Eggplant Melanzana, Fried chicken riggies, chicken francaise and fettuccini Alfredo from Bella Regina tonight. Best non-steakhouse meal I’ve had in years.

Customer service can be really bad but the food is so good they ignore it.

BTW, perusing Yelp photos of Arad Evans Inn, I'll gladly take the L and say that at the very least I'm ignorant and probably have no business commenting on how their food is. Looks great.

Just made reservations for Arad Evans a couple weeks from now. I'll update you on how it is.

shame .walking distance. just got back from saratoga and had a great meal/service at 15 CHURCH.

shame .walking distance. just got back from saratoga and had a great meal/service at 15 CHURCH.
Haven’t been there yet but I’ve heard it’s really good. Current favorite in Saratoga is Solevo but have also had great meals at Chianti, Seneca and Morrisey’s.

Haven’t been there yet but I’ve heard it’s really good. Current favorite in Saratoga is Solevo but have also had great meals at Chianti, Seneca and Morrisey’s.
the WINE BAR on broadway was also excellent. the locals recommend HAMLET and GHOST.

Love Avicolli’s. Never had a bad meal there
BTW, what was good that we tried for the first time this Fall was Daniella's steakhouse. Worth a trip.

We also spent a couple of days at the Mirbeau and the food there is quite good.

BTW, what was good that we tried for the first time this Fall was Daniella's steakhouse. Worth a trip.

We also spent a couple of days at the Mirbeau and the food there is quite good.
Off the 690, near the Fairgrounds?