LOI's IN and Still to go | Syracusefan.com

LOI's IN and Still to go

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
LOI In
A Broyld
M Davis
B Barrett
J Emerich
K Knapp
M Coleman
M Hilliard
J Manley
G Morris
J Parris
A Cornelius
D Ford
J Washington
O Palmer
B Lewis
D McFarlane
R Norton
J Whigham
R Thompson
W Morgan
Z Jones
MPB

Done

Whitehurst to USF hurts but family and location you can't argue with the kid.

so, all of our 3 and 4 star guys are in other than, Thompson, MPB and Morgan. Awesome.

Not only did Missouri grab Brantley from us but they signed WR Dorial Green-Beckham, the #1 overall prospect.

11:30 ... Morgan and Thompson in.

Waiting on the 3 JUCO's.

At this point does anyone have any idea if the staff is going after any LBs after losing out on Whitehurst, Owens, Glanton (kindda).????

This day is kind of over for SU? Just waiting for two juco letters and then nothing left.

This day is kind of over for SU? Just waiting for two juco letters and then nothing left.
What about the Nassau kid (Johnson, I think) who's waiting on the NCAA? Is he already enrolled?

Wow- for being in such a hotbed of talent, Holtz's USF class is really weak.

LOI In
A Broyld
M Davis
B Barrett
J Emerich
K Knapp
M Coleman
M Hilliard
J Manley
G Morris
J Parris
A Cornelius
D Ford
J Washington
O Palmer
B Lewis
D McFarlane
R Norton
J Whigham
R Thompson
W Morgan
Z Jones

Waiting On
Garrick
MPB

SU Athletics says that the class is complete at 22... NO Garrick.

Isn't it more like 20 against this year's count? Since they enrolled in January, can't Broyld and Davis count against last year's number?

Isn't it more like 20 against this year's count? Since they enrolled in January, can't Broyld and Davis count against last year's number?

Broyld and Davis count towards 2011.

20 newbies in this year's class.

So now that this class is signed, how are we depth wise...especially at dt and wr?

Hilliard took Garrick's schollie?

That's kind of what I was thinking... not sure though. Must be Hilliard and Morgan were the last ones in. Maybe Whitehurst "chose" USF and JPO went back to Rutgers because there was no room for them at SU after all the late shuffling? I know we've signed alot of players in the past couple of classes, but I didn't think we would be out of schollies at 22 this year.

That's kind of what I was thinking... not sure though. Must be Hilliard and Morgan were the last ones in. Maybe Whitehurst "chose" USF and JPO went back to Rutgers because there was no room for them at SU after all the late shuffling? I know we've signed alot of players in the past couple of classes, but I didn't think we would be out of schollies at 22 this year.

We had room for 3 more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom