LOL jimmy dykes | Syracusefan.com

LOL jimmy dykes

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
has calipari as a candidate for coach of the year. what a shocker. werent they #2 preseason???????????

I heard that as well. Too funny. But no mention of Jb with the same record.

And the comparison of Kidd-Gilchrist and LeBron was a little over the top! He might as well have blue and white pom poms.

I still have no idea how Dykes gets paid to do this.

lmao he always talks about how well uk plays against the zone.. and then a turnover

You have to coach to be coach of the year not just sell goods and buy highly rated stock.

Cal can coach. He is a scum bucket but he can coach. He is more of a motivational coach (outside of the payola motivation); he's not a great x's and o's guy.

Why is Dykes a UK homer? I dont know much about him so looked up his bio in wiki. He graduated from Arkansas and had a bunch of assistant coaching jobs (including UK...but many others as well). Is he a UK homer or just a huge fan of the SEC?

How many times is he gonna say msu is desperate and hungry? Over/under: 47 times.

Jimmy Dykes is either going to literally cry or have a coronary if this continues.

Cal can coach. He is a scum bucket but he can coach. He is more of a motivational coach (outside of the payola motivation); he's not a great x's and o's guy.

I don't care much for Cal and not here to defend him but his teams always do two things well - they can guard like hell and they always play hard.

Why is Dykes a UK homer? I dont know much about him so looked up his bio in wiki. He graduated from Arkansas and had a bunch of assistant coaching jobs (including UK...but many others as well). Is he a UK homer or just a huge fan of the SEC?

I think he's just trying too hard to impress UK's #1 fan. :rolleyes:

images

lmao he always talks about how well uk plays against the zone.. and then a turnover
In the last 4 minutes, I heard him say about 5 times "this is why you cannot zone Kentucky". It was almost like he was trying to make the point that there's no way Syracuse's D could shut down Kentucky's offense.

In the last 4 minutes, I heard him say about 5 times "this is why you cannot zone Kentucky". It was almost like he was trying to make the point that there's no way Syracuse's D could shut down Kentucky's offense.
thought the exact same thing. That guy is a moron.

I posted this on the other thread but thought it was more relevant to this one so I reposted it. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if producers instruct him to do so, or have him do the games because they know he'll be bias. Same thing with Mike Patrick and Duke,he drives people nuts and people tune in and root for Duke to lose. ESPN is turning more into an entertainment station than unbiased sports coverage. They just try getting people stirred up so they get angry and tune in. Stephen A. Smith, Lebron, Skip Bayless, Tim Tebow, Duke, UK, Jon Barry blatantly hating on the Heat every chance he gets, Yankees back in their prime. I hate even watching it most of the time but they know they control the mainstream perception of sports and they abuse it.

Thought the exact same thing you guys have mentioned about the zone references. The Vanderbilt zone, which UK struggled with quite a bit, and this Miss St zone are NOTHING like our zone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom