LOL Pitino | Syracusefan.com

LOL Pitino

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
Did you all catch him doing the Dealey Plaza when the fireworks went off. I'm not a Pitino basher but it was pretty funny. Beilien, meanwhile, was completely unfazed.

That was really funny. His reaction made it look like he thought karma was catching up with him. Win the NC, but get taken out before he could celebrate.

I actually felt sorry for Pitino at that moment. Made me realize that he's a bundle of nerves - he looked like a PTSD victim. I think I heard his brother-in-law died in the World trade Towers on 911.

However my husband woke up from a sound sleep,startled when he heard it too - I think his reaction stems though from watching too much "Who the Bleep did I marry".:rolleyes:

Somewhat related, I've read interviews that said that fans at the Duke/Louisville game with long-range views saw everyone gathering around a player and then three others dropping to the court and thought there had been a shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you all catch him doing the Dealey Plaza when the fireworks went off. I'm not a Pitino basher but it was pretty funny. Beilien, meanwhile, was completely unfazed.
He thought his wife had caught him cheating again...

Somewhat related, I've read interviews that said that fans at the Duke/Louisville game with long-range views saw everyone gathering around a player and then three others dropping to the court and thought there had been a shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I saw it live at first I had no idea what happened and thought there had been a huge collision I hadn't seen on the court knocking down players and injuring multiple kids.

I have to admit I did fleetingly think of a shooting but Duke's Thornton with his shirt over his head, had me re-thinking quickly what the heck was going on. Sad time we live in when it even comes to mind - reality of the times I guess. We probably had a better idea of what was happening than people in seats there.

I actually felt sorry for Pitino at that moment. Made me realize that he's a bundle of nerves - he looked like a PTSD victim. I think I heard his brother-in-law died in the World trade Towers on 911.

However my husband woke up from a sound sleep,startled when he heard it too - I think his reaction stems though from watching too much "Who the Bleep did I marry".:rolleyes:

Yes, his BIL and my friend, Billy Minardi, worked for Cantor Fitzgerald and was in the North Tower.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom