LOL--WVU fans from their scout board... | Syracusefan.com

LOL--WVU fans from their scout board...

Jake

Mod
Have hacked into the Media conference call for the Mizzou Board of Curators News conference.

Have hacked into the Media conference call for the Mizzou Board of Curators News conference.

Weird that they would care. Are they worried that this will impact their future games against Navy and Air Force?

Funny. Anything of interest from the presser? Any announcements?

I'm sure they think that if Mizzou turns down the SEC then they're on deck.

Moonshine is a powerful thing.

Maybe they are projecting a hologram of their AD telling the Mizzou trustees what bums UT and Oklahoma are and if it was up to him, he'd get the hell out of the Big12 asap and make some room for some other schools hint, hint.

I'm not sure what it means, but the board of curators gave the Missouri Chancellor the authority to investigate all options, i.e. B12, SEC, or whatever

No way - in their minds, WVU has already been offered the 14th SEC spot. Been a done deal for weeks now.

That leather helmets site still insists that WVU is headed to the SEC and that SEC officials were still in WV today. As the world turns.

That leather helmets site still insists that WVU is headed to the SEC and that SEC officials were still in WV today. As the world turns.

There is no way the SEC adds Mizzou and WV without also getting a big fish. Could the SEC plan be to get OU? I keep hearing that the SEC is not interested in Okie St. Not sure why as they have good sports. So could the SEC be trying to get to 15 before offering OU? That way OU has to break from Okie St?

West- OU, A&M, Ark, Mizzou
South- Bama, LSU, Miss, Miss St
North- Tenn, WV, UK, Vandy
East- Fla, Aub, UGA, SC

Then rotate into two divisions each year. W/S vs N/E, W/N vs S/E, and W/E vs S/N.

I think there's a good chance of that. I don't see the ACC teams leaving, personally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom