long story | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

long story

I was thinking of something like this—where you can do the work from a hidden position. But, he's going to know who has the motivation to do this. It would be cool if you could hit the car with a clear liquid, that then erodes the paint. But, you gotta do it on the traffic side, as if it were a drive-by. Acetone?

I still think any damage to the car is going to point back at the complaining neighbor.

Okay, I asked this rental I had over, and she said, I'd take some discreet pics of the car and post it for sale on Kijiji (that's Canadian Craigslist). Price it low, but not too low to maintain legitimacy, and make sure the only contact information is the address. It won't fix the problem but it should annoy the out of him for a bit as people will come poking around his car, and try to buzz him to ask about selling it to them cheap.

Okay, I asked this rental I had over, and she said, I'd take some discreet pics of the car and post it for sale on Kijiji (that's Canadian Craigslist). Price it low, but not too low to maintain legitimacy, and make sure the only contact information is the address. It won't fix the problem but it should annoy the out of him for a bit as people will come poking around his car, and try to buzz him to ask about selling it to them cheap.
Did you ask if she knows Tomcat's wife?

i was thinking of using the cordless to drill some screws into his tires, because he could have picked those up anywhere.

LB-GOS-title_600.jpg

I talked about this with my wife. I did this because she is the most diabolical person I know.

This is what she said.

Tell him to rent a car, get the insurance and accidentally smash his car when you back out of your driveway. If he keeps parking there, keep renting cars and having accidents.
Damn, that’s stone cold. As well as genius

Did they sell the brentwood place for the $30milly they were asking for?

moqui sounds rich. congrats on the money.

I’d just box him in. Not illegal, afaik, no damage to his car, but sends a message. At the very least, it would force a conversation.

Or use social media to your advantage. Maybe you could tag him on Twitter and call him out to the world.

Okay, none of these ideas seem to be working. Let's figure out some thresholds:

Felony or misdemeanor - which is more your cup of tea?

Bleach the gas?

Birdseed is always a great answer to problems. Bombard the car with it, the area around the car, etc... Maybe in the car a bit as well to see if some squirrels will move in overnight.

Torch it.

I'd opt for C, but I get that some people don't feel like putting in the effort.