Looking at it differently | Syracusefan.com

Looking at it differently

Actionthrill

Walk On
I personally feel if Pitt is truly a top 25 team then we are just fine. I did not get the sense that Pitt was better than us at all. If we played them 10 times I feel we win at least 4 and probably 5. Yes today was tough but we just went toe to toe with one of the ACCs best and it took a fake punt and last second field goal for them to beat us. When our younger players mature I think the shoe will be on the other foot. I really don't think we're far off. Just a little maturing away from being real good. Florida St will get a fight next week. Go Orange!!!!

Pitt's a good team, I don't think they are as good as their record, especially without Connor. I think they are a borderline top 25 team, we should have beat them today.

Pitt's a good team, I don't think they are as good as their record, especially without Connor. I think they are a borderline top 25 team, we should have beat them today.
I agree with this...but they still have Boyd who killed us.

Kudos to their OC for finding ways to get him the ball.

I had the feeling that if Pitt had punted, we would have scored.

Now, would we have scored too quick and left Pitt time, that's another question.

I agree with this...but they still have Boyd who killed us.

Kudos to their OC for finding ways to get him the ball.

I don't believe their OC should be getting any kudos, Boyds a top ten draft pick. It all belongs to him.

i actually thought we did ok in handling boyd since we kept him out of the endzone and most of his tocuhes were screens or jet sweeps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom