Looking for 3 tickets for the Rutgers game! | Syracusefan.com

Looking for 3 tickets for the Rutgers game!

BayonneOrange

Scout Team
Me, my wife, and our 8 year old Matt are coming up for our annual football trip for the Rutgers game. Looking for 3 pretty good seats. If anyone can help me please get in touch. Thanks...Mark

I Ma be able to help. I probably won't be coming up for that one. When is it?

Slater ( formerly Stevensen)

Still looking for 3 seats for the Rutgers game. Since it's probably going to be our only game of the season, I kind of promised my son lower level sideline seats. so, please help me out. I'd even buy 4 and sell the extra on my own. Thanks...

Still looking for 3 seats for the Rutgers game. Since it's probably going to be our only game of the season, I kind of promised my son lower level sideline seats. so, please help me out. I'd even buy 4 and sell the extra on my own. Thanks...

Upstairs is better than lower level.

Upstairs is better than lower level.
true that i sometimes sit in 115 and my family has some season tickets in 320(?) i believe.. and the upper ones i can see it all. Lower ones it gets harder to tell whats happening on the other end of the field

I know all the arguements for sitting upstairs. Here's an arguement for sitting downstairs...my 8 year old would like to sit there. So, I'm trying to make that happen.

I know all the arguements for sitting upstairs. Here's an arguement for sitting downstairs...my 8 year old would like to sit there. So, I'm trying to make that happen.
teach him whaddup

what are you going to tell him when he says "daddy, i can't see diddly squat. why did you get us these crappy seats"?

if you are going to sit downstairs, get as high as you can.

Just want to keep my name out there if anyone has 3 extras for this game for sale. Thanks...and BEAT SC!!!!

Me, my wife, and our 8 year old Matt are coming up for our annual football trip for the Rutgers game. Looking for 3 pretty good seats. If anyone can help me please get in touch. Thanks...Mark
Can't you buy tickets for the lower level from the box office? There have to be thousands available...

Stubhub.com. You can find any seats you want. I have used them for all things fron NFL,MLB,and Concerts!!! I truly trust them!!!

Thanks OrangeFreek...I use them also. Just giving the board here a while before I hit up stubhub. Thanks.

Sutomcat...very limited lower level sidelines available.

Nice win today! I don't get all the complaining around here. Just put the W up, I don't care how we get it.

Still looking for 3 for Saturday's Rutgers' game. Thanks...Mark