Looking for a Hakim Warrick Jersey... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Looking for a Hakim Warrick Jersey...

HakAttack -- have you considered reaching out to Nike? Maybe they can produce this [even though it is no longer in production].

Not going to happen. Just have to be patient on eBay. I have search alerts set up daily after missing out on the current model jersey worn by the football team. If anyone has one to sell lmk.

Not going to happen. Just have to be patient on eBay. I have search alerts set up daily after missing out on the current model jersey worn by the football team. If anyone has one to sell lmk.

I jumped at the chance to procure one in person. I was so tired of searching for years on eBay, only to be outbid, miss the listing or find a jersey in poor condition (stains, etc).

Yup. It’s not a game jersey, think fashion jersey. I love how it combines those elements of the 70’s unis, with the 80’s script. I could be wrong, but again, I don’t think it ever saw game action.
Favorite jersey ever. I've only ever seen a Warrick version. Was that the only one made? Has anyone ever seen a M? All I ever see are XL and 2XL.

Favorite jersey ever. I've only ever seen a Warrick version. Was that the only one made? Has anyone ever seen a M? All I ever see are XL and 2XL.

I believe it was only made with Warrick. It was part of Nike’s college “Greats & Glory” throwback series. The tag on the jersey says 1955, which is laughable because the jersey has elements from the 70’s, 80’s & 90’s. If I had to guess I think the series was released maybe 10 years ago? 07’ or 08’? I remember seeing it then and for some reason didn’t jump to buy one. I don’t think I realized that it was a limited edition. I also have only seen XLs or XXLs on the secondary market.

There was a Carmelo made as well. You rarely see that one.

Wow. You’re right. Weird.
4CE8E52A-A429-42D2-92FF-DF36BA74C4EF.jpeg

Not to derail the thread, but anyone have a jersey from the 02-03 season? Not the retros. Would have the numbers stripped and made into a Melo through EPS.

They still sell those Melo jerseys, right?

They still sell those Melo jerseys, right?

They have the retros, but I'd prefer the jersey with the Nike Elite tagging. Personal preference. I'm big on accuracy with my jerseys. It also didn't have the Nike Retro logo on the shoulder.

Are any of these Anthony jerseys for sale? I need an XL

Something like
They have the retros, but I'd prefer the jersey with the Nike Elite tagging. Personal preference. I'm big on accuracy with my jerseys. It also didn't have the Nike Retro logo on the shoulder.

Something like this? That’s the version I have and the one sold the year after he left.

Carmelo Anthony Syracuse Jersey (Size L) | eBay

Are any of these Anthony jerseys for sale? I need an XL

The retro throwback with the striped sides? No, I did a google image search for that. I imagine that jersey truly is the holy grail compared to my Hak jersey.

Nike also made a throwback Marvin Harrison jersey. As cool as it is, it is far from anything he actually wore. More like an 80s model.
One time on the quad while I was wearing it, Joe Morris asked me why I was wearing an Auburn jersey. True story.