Looking for a Hakim Warrick Jersey... | Syracusefan.com

Looking for a Hakim Warrick Jersey...

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
Figured it might be time to continue the holy grail quest.

Hakim Warrick is my favorite SU player ever, hence the handle name. I've been scouring eBay and the dark regions of the internet for years to try to find this jersey. If anyone is willing to part with this jersey, please let me know. I'd be looking for a size XL, ideally, but an XXL could work in a pinch as well.

PM me if so.

Warrick.jpg

Damn don't want to be the bearer of bad news but you missed one of these on ebay by maybe 4-5 months ago shame you didn't see it. Think it was 80 or 100 bucks was XXL. I already have an Orange script and a white one wish I bought it just because I'd sell it to you as I don't want to hoard this sort of thing.

They go quick if you sift through Syracuse jersey search someone might not specify that its script and it won't get sniped. I got the white Sherman Douglas one that was released around 2005 I always wanted for 20 bucks shipped because the person didn't put script in the listing and list it right.

Edit- VTG NIKE SYRACUSE HAKIM WARRICK XXL Basketball Jersey SEWN Throwback Stitched OG | eBay

Damn bad luck pm that seller someone might not have paid and hes about to relist.

Syracuse Orange Jersey Colosseum Men's XL Basketball Blue #21 SU NCAA | eBay

Im mad at myself I let this Moten one get away and didn't put in a huge bid. Forgot the auction was ending. This is the one I want if anyone is selling.

I have that Moten jersey. Size 40 though. Had no idea it would sell like that, though I’m not looking to sell it anyway. Got it when I was a kid. I remember wearing it to the Dome for the ‘96 blowout of Allen Iverson’s Georgetown team.

Damn don't want to be the bearer of bad news but you missed one of these on ebay by maybe 4-5 months ago shame you didn't see it. Think it was 80 or 100 bucks was XXL. I already have an Orange script and a white one wish I bought it just because I'd sell it to you as I don't want to hoard this sort of thing.

They go quick if you sift through Syracuse jersey search someone might not specify that its script and it won't get sniped. I got the white Sherman Douglas one that was released around 2005 I always wanted for 20 bucks shipped because the person didn't put script in the listing and list it right.

Edit- VTG NIKE SYRACUSE HAKIM WARRICK XXL Basketball Jersey SEWN Throwback Stitched OG | eBay

Damn bad luck pm that seller someone might not have paid and hes about to relist.

I saw that XXL one. It was going for a bit more than what I wanted to pay, and I wasn't thrilled with the stain on the back of the jersey on the bottom. But yeah, when I have seen the Warrick jerseys on eBay before, they go really quickly. What do you recommend searching for? ("Syracuse basketball jersey")

I saw that XXL one. It was going for a bit more than what I wanted to pay, and I wasn't thrilled with the stain on the back of the jersey on the bottom. But yeah, when I have seen the Warrick jerseys on eBay before, they go really quickly. What do you recommend searching for? ("Syracuse basketball jersey")

Or even less just Syracuse jersey and scrolling through all of them. They come up. For the old school ones with no name the seller doesn't know who the player is chances they are underprice it. The newer Nike releases come up pretty often.

Also to everyone looking for Cuse gear online be careful buying anything new out there.

Carmelo Anthony #15 NCAA Syracuse College Men Basketball Swingman Jersey Stiched | eBay

Those are clearly knock offs.

And on that note sure why we are only selling 44 jerseys these days for new authentic Nike jerseys when noone has worn 44 in the current incarnation for either sport. Maybe we are trying to avoid having any royalty situations.

and i'm looking for an ND chris thomas jersey with billy edelin's footprints all over it !

Just in case you were wondering...this story has a happy ending. The holy grail quest for the throwback Hakim Warrick jersey was completed in the Macy’s Parking lot at Destiny USA.

A huge thank you to Acesn8s for selling me his jersey! Once again, syracusefan.com shows why it’s by far the best fan community in all of sports!

Last edited:

Hakim Warrick is my favorite SU player ever, hence the handle name. I've been scouring eBay and the dark regions of the internet for years to try to find this jersey. If anyone is willing to part with this jersey, please let me know. I'd be looking for a size XL, ideally, but an XXL could work in a pinch as well.

PM me if so.

View attachment 145232

I don't remember us having the script jerseys when we had Warrick. I thought those were gone years before.

We did once against Notre Dame maybe? But this jersey is a hybrid. It’s the script from the 80s and 90s, with the alternating colors on the side from the 70s.

Yup. It’s not a game jersey, think fashion jersey. I love how it combines those elements of the 70’s unis, with the 80’s script. I could be wrong, but again, I don’t think it ever saw game action.

Yup. It’s not a game jersey, think fashion jersey. I love how it combines those elements of the 70’s unis, with the 80’s script. I could be wrong, but again, I don’t think it ever saw game action.
For sure this jersey did not. But there was a game when we wore throw backs during Gmacs era. Just can’t remember is warrick was still there.

For sure this jersey did not. But there was a game when we wore throw backs during Gmacs era. Just can’t remember is warrick was still there.

Almost positive we wore them against ND in 2003-04.

PM me if so.

View attachment 145232

HakAttack -- have you considered reaching out to Nike? Maybe they can produce this [even though it is no longer in production].