Looking for a Hotel | Syracusefan.com

Looking for a Hotel

Jeremy L.

2018 Iggy Regular Season Record Winner
Preferably in the Atlanta area. It'll be for six people (probably do two different rooms). Anything still available that you guys know of?

Preferably in the Atlanta area. It'll be for six people (probably do two different rooms). Anything still available that you guys know of?
I would go to priceline.com, select the airport locations and bid $150. 3 star and above. That should get you a good hotel at a good price.

I have one extra room at the soldout LaQuinta in Marietta, GA on Delk Rd.
Note: not near a MARTA Rail so you either drive and park downtown or drive to MARTA

2 double beds, 2 people, no smoking, breakfast $307 Total room and taxes
I got a good rate so you'll have to pay me a check or cash. I need to know today...going to cancel tomorrow am.

I booked a Motel 6 outside of town (Northeast near 285) but not too far a drive to a marta station. I plan to cancel it if I can find something better.

I am hoping something opens up downtown at least for Saturday night. I find it hard to believe that every hotel room in downtown/midtown Atlanta is booked.

If you are traveling with 5 attractive coeds I would recommend the East Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide Motelllllllll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom