Looking hard for a silver lining--at least Krautman... | Syracusefan.com

Looking hard for a silver lining--at least Krautman...

RF2044

Living Legend
...is able to put that poor Rutgers performance behind and gain some confidence with a walk off game winner tonight.

Yeah, except for a W.

We were awful, yes, but at the end of the day a win is a win, and we can move forward and hopefully improve upon...well, everything going forward. It's a young, inexperienced defense and an offense missing one of its most explosive playmakers (PTG) and trying to work in a bunch of young kids. In other words, it's a work in progress, and we are 4-2 and look to be on the verge of being bowl bound for the second straight season.

I don't care how we get to 6 wins, I just want to get 6 wins. We can win every game 2-0 for all I care as long as we get to a bowl.

Two words.

We won.

Yes, we did--and that's the important thing. But we did virtually everything imaginable to not win as a function of our execution on both sides of the ball in the second half. And we were a beneficial personal foul play away from potentially blowing a "W" for the second week in a row.

Halfway through the season, the breakdowns and lack of execution on both sides of the ball are tremendously disconcerting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom