Looks like another one | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Looks like another one

The best part is, this builds on itself. People want to get in and be part of the cool new thing. It's unknown and exciting, and that's the kind of thing that people want to be a part of.

Ahmad tweeted it was a flip so I think it has to be Watson or Philostin? Beasley has in-home visits that idk have taken place yet so it might not be him.

So let’s run down the fan bases having a tantrum because of Fran:

aTm
UGA
Nebraska
Stanford
And if course
Rutgers.
Oh wow, I need to check out the Stanford tantrum. That HAS to look different than the others. "This is just not logical, why would one choose a less academically inclined institution over Stanford? I mean, I've run the simulation over a thousand times, and only 5 times out of a thousand has it where someone would choose Syracuse over Stanford. I just don't understand."

Not that I put a massive amount of weight in ESPN….. but…… it really is just the elite guys showing up in ESPN rankings. So when someone shows up there, it at least means something about their predicted ability.

Have we had anyone in ESPN top 150/300 anytime recently?
CDRW was 58th

Sorry for stream of consciousness tonight….was just thinking that if someone pokes LaQuint in the eye next year, the only letter we’re writing to the ACC is the one to apologize for his teammates beating the offender into a thousand tiny pieces.

I think we’re gonna have a little more edge and swagger….hope we’re all ready for that.

Sorry for stream of consciousness tonight….was just thinking that if someone pokes LaQuint in the eye next year, the only letter we’re writing to the ACC is the one to apologize for his teammates beating the offender into a thousand tiny pieces.

I think we’re gonna have a little more edge and swagger….hope we’re all ready for that.
We're definitely going to have that. It isn't going to be 80's Miami but it will be more like Syracuse 90's than it has been since probably Syracuse 90's lol

As long as we don’t false start I’m good

I still believe that Trebor Peña can be a serviceable return man. He has a knack for making the 1st man miss.
He is good at returns when he is healthy.

So, not that often. Hope he gets a chance to play a full season next year and show what he can do.

Maybe the change coming with the S&C staff will help him?

Last edited:
Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

So let’s run down the fan bases having a tantrum because of Fran:

UGA

Last edited:
I know he hasn’t visited yet so slim chance he’s the reference, but let it be Mccord. Please.
It COULD be that what has to be revealed is a McCord visit. They could be trying to keep things under wraps but that wouldn't be possible once he was on campus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom