Looks like no video/feed for tonights game | Syracusefan.com

Looks like no video/feed for tonights game

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
I checked the Providence athletic website, they do have a watch option for there next game versus Siena but for some reason they are not offering an option to view tonights game. They do have a game tracker application which seems like it could be useful, but obviously I think we all would prefer some video.

I tried to get some sort of answer out of TW as to why they cant seem to ever get the rights to televise an away game that has no TV (this is 2013 for christ sake) but I didnt get an answer back (shocking I know).

Looks like its the radio or the syracuse.com twitter update page (UGH).

I checked the Providence athletic website, they do have a watch option for there next game versus Siena but for some reason they are not offering an option to view tonights game. They do have a game tracker application which seems like it could be useful, but obviously I think we all would prefer some video.

I tried to get some sort of answer out of TW as to why they cant seem to ever get the rights to televise an away game that has no TV (this is 2013 for christ sake) but I didnt get an answer back (shocking I know).

They had the game two years ago. It was a local production feed that they picked up, looks like their isn't one on PC side, way to expensive for TWC to go there and do it themselves.

Winter Storm watch and Warning in effect for Providence

Winter Storm watch and Warning in effect for Providence

Hopefully the game gets postponed, we should be playing in the Dome or at Prov much later in the season, what idiot thought playing at Providence on 3/19 would be a bright idea.

that sucks wanted watch the game...dont get it how we cant get all lax games televised

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom