Looks like we are not recruiting Lynch anymore | Syracusefan.com

Looks like we are not recruiting Lynch anymore

Ithacaorange

Scout Team
According to TOS, this must mean Morris has verbaled would be my guess, maybe close with Perkins as well. Yu gotta believe the class filled out real well if we aren't pursuing lynch, or just ran out of spots.

I am hoping beyond all hope some great news was had on this trip to the mid west - and that Morris was already a silent

According to TOS, this must mean Morris has verbaled would be my guess, maybe close with Perkins as well. Yu gotta believe the class filled out real well if we aren't pursuing lynch, or just ran out of spots.
Or Lynch really isn't interested and the staff isn't going to spend more time fighting losing battles.

Pretty annoying if we're battling Tulane for Goins if Lynch is as wide open as he seems

Or Lynch really isn't interested and the staff isn't going to spend more time fighting losing battles.

His interview with Rivals didn't sound like that was the case.

So we backed off Walls, Neal and Lynch? Gotta be some pretty big fish on the hook, yes?

So we backed off Walls, Neal and Lynch? Gotta be some pretty big fish on the hook, yes?

I am very skeptical and think we lost out on these guys.

I think if they do not finish with Morgan, Perkins, Morris and a couple other name recruits (3 and 4 star prospects only) many people are going to have a major meltdown

So basically this means that no one on this thread has any confidence in the coaching staff to evaluate talent? I understand the skepticism based on the lack of announced news, but there is stuff going on behind the scenes. Everyone take a chill pill.

Sometimes it is all about perception ... and right now the perception is we might be striking out

So basically this means that no one on this thread has any confidence in the coaching staff to evaluate talent? I understand the skepticism based on the lack of announced news, but there is stuff going on behind the scenes. Everyone take a chill pill.

Not me. Personally I'm tired of the whining about Neal. We aren't the only school that cooled on him so there may very well be more to the story. People need to be patient and stop jumping to conclusions.

We didn't, we backed off. All of them.

Is it due to the lack of room left due to silent commits, academics, or we just felt like it was a lost cause?

You are 100 percent correct, but if we didn't blow the hatch the last 3 wks and were sitting at 7-3 or 6-4, instead of staring down the barrel of 5-7, we wouldnt be so antsy about it!,, oh, I feel better now

Is it due to the lack of room left due to silent commits, academics, or we just felt like it was a lost cause?
lack of room/think we can land bigger prospects. not sure if academics played a part. considering we were #1 for neal it wasn't a lost cause.

We didn't, we backed off. All of them.

I just don't see how this is possible. Syracuse is in no way, shape or form in the position to say "no" to these guys. We either pull schollies from existing players, pull offers from existing commits or we oversign. That is what the big boy colleges do and we need to act like a big boy.

I just don't see how this is possible. Syracuse is in no way, shape or form in the position to say "no" to these guys. We either pull schollies from existing players, pull offers from existing commits or we oversign. That is what the big boy colleges do and we need to act like a big boy.
We aren't a big boy college. We aren't pulling offers because if we do, we never get a player from that school again. Just because Scout says a player is highly rated doesn't mean a player on our board isn't rated higher by our coaches. Some people on here just have no clue.

We aren't a big boy college. We aren't pulling offers because if we do, we never get a player from that school again. Just because Scout says a player is highly rated doesn't mean a player on our board isn't rated higher by our coaches. Some people on here just have no clue.

I believe that most people on here agree that they would take the higher rated recruit -- even if ranked by Scout/Rivals. Get a clue.

I believe that most people on here agree that they would take the higher rated recruit -- even if ranked by Scout/Rivals. Get a clue.

Not me.