Looks Like We Have A New Uniform Combo | Syracusefan.com

Looks Like We Have A New Uniform Combo

Not bad. I'd like to see orange jerseys with the blue pants and helmets, too.

U-g-l-y we ain't got no alibi - those are ugly. The helmet blends to orange - I almost think orange jerseys blue pants would be better - just play with our traditional or the all blue at this pt

growing up i never ever ever ever thought grown men would have blistering conversations about uniforms:confused:

but i am mystified how a team called the orange doesn't wear orange as a primary color:noidea:

Let the record show, Clemson is the real Orange.

Our stupid kids are too embarrassed to wear it.

Do us alumni get to vote on a new nickname? Of is that just for current football players too??

Oh Lord

Let the record show, Clemson is the real Orange.

Our stupid kids are too embarrassed to wear it.

Do us alumni get to vote on a new nickname? Of is that just for current football players too??

Oh Lord

Do we even know if the kids have a say? I know several times over the years the AD has decided due to Nike contracts supplying uni's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no shame critiquing uniforms. This is the kind of thing I do at work all day.

With that said, I think this combo really makes the pants look dated. Nothing wrong with old school, but this looks like a modern jersey on top of retro pants.

Not bad. I'd like to see orange jerseys with the blue pants and helmets, too.

That's what I want to see, I think it will be the best combo we can put out there with our new helmets.

That said there is some orange involved today, so I'm happier with that

Do we even know if the kids have a say? I know several times over the years the AD has decided due to Nike contracts supplying uni's.

Yeah, this bugs me. I'd imagine it went something like this.

Staff: Hey, guys. What do you think of these potential new unis? Which one of these new combos would you wear tomorrow?
Players: Those are awesome! Let's wear the new stuff!
All: Players help design and choose uniforms.

Uniforms are one of those things that don't matter that does anyway, just a little.

I gotta think we are saving the new uniform top for next season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom